Edinburgh World Heritage’s strategy is as follows:
World Heritage status is a dynamic force that benefits everyone.
We connect people to their heritage.
- Integrity: Authenticity in our work and honesty in our dealings with one another and partners
- Quality: All our work has purpose and depth
- Impact: We enable others, making a positive difference and using our empathy
- Creativity: We harness our enthusiasm, determination and freedom to design projects, solve problems and execute our mission
- Growth: We support the growth and stability of our team and those we work with
We carry out our mission in order to:
- Protect and support the Outstanding Universal Value of the World Heritage Site
- Champion and promote understanding of the values of our historic city centre World Heritage Site
- Build capacity and resilience in the World Heritage Site, in response to the Climate Emergency
We carry out our mission through:
- Engagement with different audiences
- Partnership to enable
- Technical Expertise
Edinburgh World Heritage is committed to valuing and encouraging diversity.