The support we receive from our members makes an important difference in helping us conserve and promote Edinburgh’s extraordinary Old and New Towns World Heritage Site. By becoming a member, you will help us do even more for the city and ensure that Edinburgh’s “golden age” lies ahead of us.
You will be invited to attend our many and varied events throughout the year, most of which are discounted or free to members. Find out more about our events here. Members also receive the latest updates on our projects and activities by email, as well as opportunities to participate in workshops, offers, and other promotions as appropriate.
And for an annual donation of £30 per year (£25 for students), or £50 for joint membership, it represents excellent value for money.
- Tuesday 26 November | 66: The House that Viewed the World by John Fulton. Now sold out – but you can join the waiting list via Eventbrite.
- Tuesday 10 December | Christmas celebration at The French Institute. Tickets available on Eventbrite.
2020 events programme
Tickets available soon
- Thursday 6 February, 6pm | “Edinburgh the Worst” – a humorous take on historical travelogues, Augustine United Church, George IV Bridge
- Thursday 16 April, 6pm | World Heritage Day lecture featuring guest speaker
- June and July | From the Old to the New – Ancient roots and Fresh shoots (both include a summer drinks reception)
- Thursday 19 August | Private viewing and reception at the “Best of Bonhams” show – partner event
- September | An Artist’s View of Edinburgh – lecture with watercolourist Hugh Buchanan
- October | Black History Month lecture featuring guest speaker
- November | On the Dark Side – walking tour
- December | Christmas Celebration – reception
Pay with a debit or credit card and become a member today! You’ll be charged for this year’s membership payment straight away, and you’ll be set up for membership payments to be automatically debited from your account on an annual basis. If you’d rather make a one-off payment only, please contact email@example.com to make arrangements.
Already a member?
Log in to manage your subscription and update your details (please note – we recently relaunched our website, and so all members are now required to have an online profile to manage their subscription. If your membership is set to expire in 2018, please sign up as a new member using the form below).
- Play your role in the conservation of our great city
- See our city and its most famous buildings in a new way
- Discover glorious parts of Edinburgh you never knew existed
- Meet the experts that make all the difference
- And become a World Heritage champion!