The support we receive from our members makes an important difference in helping us conserve and promote Edinburgh’s extraordinary Old and New Towns World Heritage Site. By becoming a member, you will help us do even more for the city and ensure that Edinburgh’s “golden age” lies ahead of us.
You will be invited to attend our many and varied events throughout the year, most of which are discounted or free to members. Find out more about our events here. Members also receive the latest updates on our projects and activities by email, as well as opportunities to participate in workshops, offers, and other promotions as appropriate.
And for an annual donation of £30 per year (£25 for students), or £50 for joint membership, it represents excellent value for money.
2020 events programme
- World Heritage Day lecture 2020 by Loyd Grossman | The Heritage Dilemma – Making and Breaking World Cities. Tickets available now.
Tickets available soon for:
- Thursday 25 June & Thursday 23 July 2020 | From the Old to the New – Ancient roots and Fresh shoots (both include a summer drinks reception)
- Thursday 19 August | Private viewing and reception at the “Best of Bonhams” show – partner event
- September | An Artist’s View of Edinburgh – lecture with watercolourist Hugh Buchanan
- November | On the Dark Side – walking tour
- December | Christmas Celebration – reception
Pay with a debit or credit card and become a member today! You’ll be charged for this year’s membership payment straight away, and you’ll be set up for membership payments to be automatically debited from your account on an annual basis. If you’d rather make a one-off payment only, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Already a member?
Log in to manage your subscription and update your details (please note – we recently relaunched our website, and so all members are now required to have an online profile to manage their subscription. If your membership is set to expire in 2018, please sign up as a new member using the form below).
- Play your role in the conservation of our great city
- See our city and its most famous buildings in a new way
- Discover glorious parts of Edinburgh you never knew existed
- Meet the experts that make all the difference
- And become a World Heritage champion!