Become a Business Supporter
Edinburgh’s World Heritage Status is at the heart of its identity, economy, and environmental goals and a key contributor to Edinburgh’s extraordinary high quality of life, making it an ideal place to do business and a place where a highly skilled and creative workforce wants to live and develop their careers.
We are passionate about deepening and strengthening the close historic bonds between Edinburgh and its businesses by ensuring that all who care about Edinburgh can play a significant part in its conservation today, and as a business supporter you will be joining an international community of World Heritage champions.
By donating to Edinburgh World Heritage or becoming a Business Supporter, Member, or Partner you are making a capital investment in Edinburgh’s historic environment, protecting and enhancing what makes the city unique, and keeping Scotland’s capital a world-leading place to live, visit, and do business.
Levels of Support
Minimum of £10k/year or new agreed income generation system
- Front page celebration on our website
- Logo on streetscape banners
- Celebration and promotion at events
- Personal contact and collaboration with Edinburgh World Heritage’s Director
- In-person talk by a member of the Senior Management Team at one of your events once per year
- Half-day training on conservation, energy efficiency, or historic building consent for your staff
- On-site volunteering opportunities for your team
- Exclusive Edinburgh walking tour for your team once per year
£1,200 / year
- Conditional use of Edinburgh World Heritage’s logo on your website and select communications
- Annual corporate reception event
- Annual informal networking event at Acheson House garden
- Discounted access for staff at Edinburgh World Heritage events
Access to the following optional extras:
- Access to Acheson House library (£100 p/a)
- In-person talk by a member of the Senior Management Team at one of your events (£850)
- Half-day training on conservation, energy efficiency, or historic building consent for your staff (£80/staff member, min 8 people)
- Official sponsor of an EWH members event (£300)
- Celebrated supporter of our Gala Dinner (£1000)
- Highly celebrated Associate Sponsor of Gala Dinner (£7000)
£400 / year
- Coffee-table plaque
- Celebration on our website
If you would like to know more about the topic above, please contact us directly.